"This product offers recording studio engineers, home studios owners, post production facilities, corporate A/V centers, archivist, and broadcast professionals unmatched performance and value for an integrated set of advanced sound processing technologies developed by Philips."
The IS5022 include the following:
- 20-bit A/D converters (ADMOD79)
- High quality D/A converter (based on the Philips DAC7)
- Sample rate converter for interfacing between digital equipment operation at different sample rates.
Digital Sound Processing including:
- Jitter Removal (for cleaning up DAT recordings
- Noise reduction (comprising a low-pass filter with adjustable cut-off)
- QNI (Quantization Noise Imaging)
- Slave Mode (for external synchronization)
- Varispeed (pitch variation can be processed without effecting output sample rates)
- Scratch Suppression (de-clicking)
- Stereo Enhancement (stereo effect from mono)
- Spatial Stereo (widen or narrow the sound stage)
- Bass, Treble, Balance and Volume Control
- Digital Level Indication & Control (for monitor of the overall input level)
We have 240V versions and 120V versions for sale.
Interested? Send us an email.